Filling custom field data
The Salesbot can change custom fields. It’s a great way to request for an email address or a phone number in the chat. In order to pick the field you’d like to request the chat user to fill, select Set field.
Choose which field you want to fill and what kind of data you require.
You can have the Salesbot fill the following fields:
- Lead: ID – Receive the ID number of the lead
- Lead: Origin – Receive the Origin of the lead
- Lead: User ID – Receive the User ID
- Contact: ID – Receive the ID of the contact
- Client message – Receive the last chat message the user sent before this action was triggered.
- Manual Input – The Salesbot will reach out to the responsible user in amoCRM and ask them to input data manually
Not a user yet? Visit our tour page or contact us for a demo.