Using Stripe with Salesbot
The Salesbot can send invoices to clients through the Stripe integration with Facebook chats. Let’s learn how to set it up!
First of all, you need to add “https://stripe.amocrm.com/” to the domains whitelist on your Facebook page. Make sure you have administrator rights on your Facebook page before continuing with the setup.
To do that, follow these simple steps:
- Go to your Facebook page
- Click on the ‘Settings’ button in the top right corner.
- Choose the ‘Messaging platform’ section on the left
- Scroll down to see the Whitelisted Domains section
- Add “https://stripe.amocrm.com/” to the field and click Save
How does the Stripe integration work?
Let’s imagine you’re chatting with a client and you want to ask them if they would like to receive an invoice. Should they say ‘yes’, the Salesbot will send them an invoice.
To create this automation, follow these steps:
- Step 1 – ‘Send message’. Send the question as a message and include two buttons: ‘Yes’ and ‘No’.
- Step 2 – add the next step only in the case where the client says ‘Yes’. For that, press ‘Add next step’ following the ‘Yes’ answer.
- Step 3 – for the next step, choose ‘Widgets’ and press ‘+Add’ below ‘Stripe’. This is what you will see:
- Step 4 – match all the invoice fields to the fields in amoCRM or check the pin ‘Create an invoice based on the product list linked to the leads’. In the first case, the invoice gets created based on the lead card fields. In the second case, it will be created based on a catalog item attached to the lead.
Once you are happy with the Setup, Save the bot and it will start running.
Let’s take a look at our example in action.
The bot works under the conditions you set. Our bot becomes active once the lead is moved to the ‘Payment link’ stage. If the required fields for the invoice are empty, the Salesbot will remind you to fill them in. Here is what you will see in amoCRM (please note that the buttons the bot sends are only visible for the client):
Here is what the client will see:
Here is what the client will see after clicking ‘Pay’:
Not a user yet? Visit our tour page or contact us for a demo.