Ringcentral: Integrating text messages
RingCentral lets you send out SMS messages to your potential customers directly from amoCRM.
Send out an SMS in the US, Canada and internationally with up to 1000 characters. It’s a great follow up tool to engage your customers. 😎
Here’s a video on how to install and use the RingCentral SMS integration 👇
How to connect RingCentral SMS
The RingCentral SMS integration is super easy to connect.
In the Settings → Integration section find the RingCentral integration and click on install and then sign in.
Once you click on Sign in, you will get redirected to RingCentral for authorization. If you are not signed in your RingCentral account the first pop-up will ask you to fill out the login details. It takes just 1 click to authorize the connection between amoCRM and RingCentral.
Once it has been authorized you will need to choose the number you want to use.
Click connect and that’s it. RingCentral SMS has been successfully installed. 🥳
Now you can start sending SMS messages right from amoCRM.
How to use RingCentral SMS
Once the integration has been installed:
- Go to any lead card containing a valid phone number
- Click on the number and select RingCentral SMS
- Write and send out a message in the chat field in the bottom of the lead card
🏆 Related use cases
- CRM for Event Planners – How B_Entertained DJs and More increased response speed by 50%
- CRM for Partner Relationship Management – How amoCRM grew a Partner Network 2x with RingCentral SMS
Not a user yet? Visit our tour page or contact us for a demo.