First you need to go to the "Leads" tab, in the upper right click "More", choose "Export".
The next step is to select the format in which the export will be made:
- Export to Excel (export of contacts in Microsoft Excel format);
- Export to a CSV file a (kind of Excel format, used to import into various programs). Important! When exporting leads there is a restriction on uploading files – no more than 500 leads in one file.
After you export Leads, you will receive a file with the following columns:
- The name of the lead;
- Company (the name of the company that is attached to the lead);
- The main contact (the contact that is attached to the lead, if several contacts are attached to the lead, the one that was created first is the main one)
- The contact’s company (the company that is affiliated with the main contact);
- Responsible user (the user responsible for the lead);
- The status of the lead (the status assigned to the);
- Sale (Sale of the lead);
- Date of creation (date when the lead was created);
- Created by (the user who created the lead);
- Modified at (date of the last change of the lead);
- Modified by (the user who last changed the lead);
- Tags of the lead (tags that are assigned to the );
- The closest task (the date of the nearest task is displayed);
- Closing date (the date when the lead was transferred to the "Closed-won" or "Closed-lost" stage is displayed, that is, closed.) If the lead is not closed, the status will be "not closed";
- Position, phone, E-mail, Address (standard fields, which are indicated in the main contact);
- Notes (export of the notes that the user created, for each note you made a column will be created in the contact or company);
- Additional fields (all fields that are created in the lead or in the attached contact are exported, the name of this field will be indicated in the title).
Can export leads using a filter?
Yes, there is such an opportunity. You can make the desired filter or select a certain period. After that, the leads that you have chosen are exported.
What will happen to my client base if the trial / paid subscription ends?
If you trial/paid period expires, you have access to the database, you can export your database at any time.