Similar to data import, In amoCRM we provide an Export feature so that you can easily back-up your data. With the Enterprise Plan, we also provide a full back-up option with notification sent to you via email.
In amoCRM there is various entities you can export:
- Contacts and Companies
Let’s discuss each in more detail
Export of Leads
To export leads, open the leads section of amoCRM, go to the pipeline where you want to export, or open All leads to see all leads in your amoCRM. Click on three dots menu and then Export
A modal window will open where you can select what to export and in which format
Note: If you try to export more than 500 leads you will be offered to download them in separate files because of the export limits (500 per file).
After you export Leads, you will receive a file with the following columns:
- The name of the lead
- Company (the name of the company that is attached to the lead)
- The main contact (the contact that is attached to the lead. If several contacts are attached to the lead, the one that was created first is the main one)
- The contact’s company (the company that is affiliated with the main contact)
- Responsible user (the user responsible for the lead)
- The status of the lead (current pipeline stage)
- Sale (Sales value of the lead)
- Date of creation (date when the lead was created)
- Created by (the user who created the lead)
- Modified at (date of the last change of the lead)
- Modified by (the user who last changed the lead)
- Tags of the lead (tags that are assigned to the lead)
- The most recent task (the date of the nearest task is displayed)
- Closing date (the date when the lead was transferred to the “Closed-won” or “Closed-lost” stage is displayed, that is, closed.) If the lead is not closed, the status will be “not closed”
- Position, phone, E-mail, Address (standard fields, which are indicated in the main contact)
- Notes (export of the notes that the user created. For each note there is a column created in the contact or company)
- Additional fields (all fields that are created in the lead or in the attached contact are exported, the name of this field will be indicated in the title).
You can also use filters with export, just create a filter for leads, select it and export the same as described previously.
To create a filter you should do the following:
- Open Tasks/Leads/Lists
- Click on the “Search and Filter” functionality
- Choose options you want to create filter with
- Click “Save” at the left part of the search window
- Choose the name for your new filter and click on checkmark
Note: You can also create a filter in the customers view.
Export of contacts and companies
To export a list of contacts and companies only, you would go to Lists, use the three dot menu, and choose Export.
One difference between exporting Leads and Contacts/Companies, is that Contacts and companies you will have another option of export type of file, which is Export as vCard.
vCard is a file that allows you to import contacts into different programs and CRM systems
As a result of the export, you will receive a file with the following columns:
- Type (shows contact or company)
- Name (name of the contact or company)
- Company (company name. If the field “name” does not indicate the company, then this column will be empty)
- Creation at (the creation date of the contact or company)
- Created by (the user who created the contact or company)
- Modified at (the date when the contact or company was last changed)
- Modified by (the user who made changes to the contact or company)
- Tags (tags that are attached to the contact or company)
- The last task (the date of the last task is displayed)
- Responsible user (the user responsible for the lead or contact)
- Leads (the names of leads that are tied to the contact or company)
- Position, Phone, Email, Address (standard and additional fields that are indicated on the contact card or company card)
- Mailchimp (exported if there is an integration with Mailchimp) This option shows whether the contact is subscribed to a Mailchimp mailing list.
- Notes (exports the notes that the user created, so many columns will be created, how many notes you have created in the contact or company)
- Additional fields (All fields that are created in the contact or company are exported, the title of this field will be indicated)
Export of tasks
Export of the tasks is accessed the same as Leads or Lists, just in a different section of the system. With this export type by going to Calendar, three dot menu, then export, you have the ability to export tasks to iCal, iCal for Outlook, or Google Calendar. You can also synchronize Google Calendar with amoCRM.
Export of customers
Customers Export, like in any other section of amoCRM, can be done by clicking the three dots.
In the modal window, you can choose the file format in which you’ll want to export customers: CSV or Excel.
The chosen format is indicated by the blue border. For CSV there is an option «ASCII encoding», this will create files compatible with Windows OS. In both formats, you can find a drop-down menu, which you can select and choose which customers to export.
In the pipeline, there are two options, either all customers or customers by the active filter. In the list, there is an additional option “current page”. After clicking on the button “Create” the process of export begins and a progress bar appears.
The value of progress is automatically updated. If the number of customers is too large, you can click “Continue with CRM” and the export will continue in the background. After finishing the export, results will show in the modal window.
Here, you can see the date of the finishing export, size of the file and the number of exported lines.
If the export was done earlier, in the modal window of creating a new file of export, the information about and the link to the file of the previous export will show. As soon as you begin the new export, you won’t have access to the information and link of the previous export from amoCRM’s interface.
With regard to the export rights, users can export files based on their rights in the Settings (Users section). Rights to export leads are the same as rights to export customers.
If a user does not have rights to make an export, the download of the file will be restricted.
In the customers export file, you will find the following data:
- Name of the customer
- Date of creation
- Date of last change
- Responsible user
- Who last changed customer
- Expected Sale
- Next purchase
- Date of next task
- Sum of purchases
- Number of purchases
- Average check
- 5 last notes
- Name of the connected company
- Name of the main contact
- Responsible for the contact
- Company of the contact
- Fields of the contact
- Fields of the customer
Not a user yet? Visit our tour page or contact us for a demo.