amoCRM Lead scraper
With amoCRM’s Chrome extension, any website will become a lead generation platform. Select the data you want to grab and a lead will be automatically created in amoCRM. It’s the perfect tool to fill up your pipeline with new leads.
How to install amoCRM Lead scraper
The amoCRM Lead scraper extension is available on the Chrome Web Store.
To install it:
- Click on Add to Chrome > Add Extension
The amoCRM Lead scraper will appear in the top right corner of your Chrome browser interface.
How to use amoCRM Lead scraper
To start using the extension:
- Click on it and Log in your amoCRM.
- Select the account you want to connect to the lead scraper.
- Configure the scraper manually or use a preset.
- Map out the amoCRM lead card fields.
- Select the pipeline and save.
- Click on create a lead.
- A lead will appear in the selected amoCRM pipeline.
Sometimes a website profile requires clicking on a pop-up window to get info which is otherwise hidden. Use the record tool to mark these points.
If scraping is done manually you need to click each section you want to grab from the website and map it with the corresponding fields in your amoCRM lead cards.
Custom presets allow you to automatically map out all of the fields, this way you won’t have to manually select fields every time you want to create a new lead. This is especially useful if you often use a specific website to look for new lead contact details.
Not a user yet? Visit our tour page or contact us for a demo.