The RingCentral integration adds new features in your account:
- Telephony in amoCRM
- Calls are logged in the lead card.
- Replay calls in the card feed.
- Tasks for missed calls.
- A lead is created for incoming calls from new numbers.
❤️ Why do amoCRM users love RingCentral?
RingCentral provides a full business communication platform with a powerful and simple phone system. Easy to set up and connect, it gives amoCRM users a full phone solution for their teams.
❤️ Why do RingCentral users love amoCRM?
amoCRM equips RingCentral users with a complete customer relationship management solution that structures and automates the whole sales and marketing process. It helps companies increase their sales and create loyal customers.
RingCentral and amoCRM – better together 🤜🤛
- Combine amoCRM and RingCentral to get more out of your communication with customers and keep all info in one spot;
- Add notes as you speak and replay logged calls right from the card feed.
💡 Cool ways to use RingCentral and amoCRM
- All of the lead info and communication neatly kept in one place, and it is really convenient to have all the details in front of you as you speak;
- Every call you make will be saved in the lead card and you can replay it anytime;
- Click on the number in the lead card to make a call. You will be redirected to the RingCentral app. Once the call is finished, it will be saved in the lead card;
- If there is an incoming call and it is missed, a task will be created in the lead card notifying of the missed call. If a call is missed from a new number, a lead will be automatically created in the Incoming leads stage.
How to connect RingCentral🔌
The RingCentral integration is built-in and designed by the amoCRM team. Installation is straightforward, go to Settings > Integrations and select RingCentral. Install and authorize the connection.
⚒️ What do you need?
- Available on all plans
- RingCentral account