A VoIP integration example
If you want to find out more about the functionality of the phone system or to learn the implementation of VoIP capabilities in a clear, fully-fledged example, you can download the finished example of the VoIP widget.
The implementation of the following features is presented in the suggested widget:
- When you click on the phone number in the client’s card, the call will be made directly from the browser.
- After a conversation lasting more than 30 seconds, you will be suggested to fill out the call result, where you can briefly describe the call or add a to-do.
- If there is no a contact in your system with such a number, you can right away fill in the contact’s name and add the information there.
- View call history and listen to call recordings.
- Add clients to the call list from the list of contacts, companies or leads.
- Make calls directly from the browser, without using third-party apps to make calls.
To learn more about the above-mentioned features, click here
Download the example of the VoIP widget
For a detailed description of widget developing, click, here.
For instructions of uploading your widget into amoCRM, here.