Since its invention, the telephone has played a vital role in sales. Globalization and new technologies have reshaped the business environment in recent years, opening doors to greater opportunities for small and medium businesses. You can now sell your products or services across the globe simply by adding different languages to your website.
However, a worldwide audience also means you need to do more to push incoming leads through the sales pipeline. If your sales efforts rely on telephone communications, a global presence could be really pricey. What’s the solution?
amoCRM offers a wide range of integrations, allowing you to launch email marketing campaigns (MailChimp), automate repetitive duties (Zapier), answer questions on the go (Facebook Messenger) and also place and receive phone calls (Toky).
Toky: A Virtual Phone System For Your Company
Toky is a virtual telephone system that allows your business to manage your phone communications over the internet. Toky can provide a phone number in over 60 countries, making it easier for your customers to reach you at any time.
How does your business benefit from Toky?
1. Virtual number: place or take calls from any computer, smartphone, tablet or even mobile phones without an internet connection.
2. Interactive Voice Response (IVR): design a phone tree that allows your customers to quickly get in touch with sales reps, accounting or any other department of your business. Reduce the wait time and improve your customer support response ratings.
3. Stats: generate insightful reports based on real time data that will provides guidance for your business decisions. Gain access to call details, cost per contact and more.
4. Web Calls: a function that supercharges your website by letting your customers call you without leaving their browsers. Not only does it break down contact barriers for your leads, but it also improves the efficiency of your lead generation process.
5. SMS Marketing: Toky allows your business to exchange text messages with your leads using a business line. It also provides a solution to send large SMS campaigns, such as promotions and announcements.
Why Toky can make your CRM even better?
Not that we have anything against dogs, but let’s be honest for a moment: for sales reps, it is usually the telephone that takes the place of a ‘best friend’ in their lives. The telephone is always there. Just think about it — it’s either reaching new customers, pushing them through the sales funnel, or simply keeping existing clients happy. It plays an essential role in any CRM program.
Quick guide to integrating Toky with amoCRM
Integrate Toky with your amoCRM account in less than 5 minutes. First, sign in to your amoCRM account in order to get your API. Go to the menu on the left. Click on Settings > API and copy the code.
Now sign into Toky. Once there, go to “Integrations” and click the amoCRM logo. Paste your API code and fill in your email address and amoCRM username. Now is also your chance to install the Google Chrome extension. And that’s it, you’re done.
Too easy? That’s because it is. Now you give it a try and tell us about your experience with Toky’s integration for amoCRM. Just leave your comment below or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
✅ amoCRM is a pioneering Messenger Based Sales CRM software that helps businesses achieve more sales and create long-lasting relationships with their customers. It is a tool that enables companies to reach better results and increase their profits.